DPF Problem Solver
Platinum Plus® DFX-DPF is a formulation designed specifically to improve the performance of diesel particulate filters.
The unique multi-mode emission reduction mechanism of Platinum Plus® is effective for DPFs installed in existing fleets and provides opportunities to lower the costs of new DPF designs. The Platinum Plus® formulation:
- Ensures long-term durability of filter systems by replenishing catalytic activity of control devices
- Provides the opportunity to reduce the levels of precious metals in control devices designed for the use with Platinum Plus®
- Facilitates passive regeneration across a wider temperature range by “triggering” regeneration during temperature spikes
- Enables full regeneration in difficult drive cycles and widens the range of applications for diesel particulate filters
- Prevents run-away regeneration which can otherwise damage the integrity of the substrate and shorten the life of the DPF
- Reduces emission levels of Particulate Matter (PM), Hydrocarbons (HC) Carbon Monoxide (CO) with a small reduction in NOx
- Minimizes unscheduled maintenance and operations costs
- Platinum Plus® fuel-borne catalysts provide energy efficiencies and CO2 reduction of 5-12%*
- Achieves all these benefits without increases in harmful secondary emissions, such as NO2.